Sunday, February 07, 2010

Saturday Nite Live~

Here I wanna wrote what I do on saturday coz yesterday that's was so not ME :P
You know I'm not the guy who want to get out from his house for a very long time.
I rather enjoy sitting in front of computer than hang out out there doing nothing.
But yesterday I kind of enjoy it though.


Back to the story, Me, Hadry and Din leave the house at 5pm something to go to pick up Farid at his house.Actually, we planned to go to Lowyat coz Din wanna buy a Laptop but BIMB got some kind of problems and they give us hard time (LOL) to "cucuk duit"
Long story short, that plan was canceled and we go to McD to eat something.

There, I order Spicy chicken McDeluxe (M) with Coke and Half Prize Choco Sundae :)
I dont have any pic of it coz I dont own any camera and my Hp juz sux >.>
Here, where Rayner and Fiq coming meet us .

Than we go to I-City to make some photoshoot on Rayner and Fiq's Car. 1st time I've been there and I'm like "Pergh cun gile sial"
All the decoration there, are lamp @ light with the custom shape. And the theme are Christmas. There are so many "shining christmas tree" along the way and thats make our eye some kind of itchy LOL. Uh I dont know how to describe anymore. ENJOY the photo :)
*Thanks to Rayner for the awesome pic!
Lastly, we go to Bun-D at Seksyen 7 to have some drinks (not alcohol of course!)
Btw this restaurant is own by Bandi AMUK. Yeah thats rocker guy with a "topeng"
But there, there are a lot of his pic including 1 or 2 pic without his "topeng".
No further comment on his pic. Go take a look yourself :P
And there are live band there and based on what Fiq and Hadry talk, they are kind of "High-level" on music industry.haha :D After that, Fiq wanna test his luck to "cucuk duit" and thats where we going home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment