Tuesday, February 09, 2010

My New Car!!!

Every boy in the world always dreams on to own at least a car including me :). But I never ever imagine that I can achieve this dream in a really short time. At least not when I’m 22 years old because of my family background and how irresponsible I am right now (LOL).



Well the truth is I’ve been doing some part-time job like cleaning my neighbor house and wash their pets. Yeah, that took me most of my precious time; however I enjoy the hard work because they paid me in CASH! Yep, truth being said, each rubbish I pick up, they paid me. Good isn’t?

And it takes me like 2 years (I think) to collect 26k to buy me a car. So, today is a really great day at least for me because I’ve already buy a car. But still I can’t drive it because I don’t have licenses neither L nor P and I don’t even know how to drive it! haha :D. It’s such a waste right? Duh! But still I don’t care! Lalalalalaa~ :P

Btw before I end this post I like to share with you guys my new car. ENJOY!! :D

Thehehehe
I don't think its a waste isn't?
Actually its only take me like 2days to collect that much of money in this games aka PETVILLE!
tata~

1 comment: