Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Facebook Insanity

hmm yeah today after im back from work at 4.00(hehe I know thats was very early :P),I straight switch on my pc and the 1st thing I do is click on my facebook bookmarks :D
At that time,the only thing on my mind was like..

"OMG i don't fed my pet yet!"

"Deng! I must clean up my neighbour house to earn money and some level"

hahaha and 1 more thing..

"Wah! They add new challenge in PetVille! Money2! >.>"

Thats some crazy stuff 'bout facebook.Seriously man. Thats the different between Fb and another social site. Plus, they make Fb very easy to communicate and the interface is professional and suitable for all age.

Btw ill show some of my PetVille pic since i've talk 'bout it before :P
Feel free to ask me some tips on how to earn level fast >.< ENJOY!




















































*ps :
My pet is lvl 24 and I have 4 room right now. Up there are my room pic :P

No comments:

Post a Comment