Thursday, February 04, 2010

6 Reason while im still single~


Today i've googling and browsing some site and i found out this interesting article.

Sound Familiar? 20 Reasons You’re Still Single

Than i read through and guess what, some of it are familiar with me haha :D
No wonder~





So, in this article they've state like 20 of the reasons but here i choose what make me single :P

You're are afraid of commitment
yes this is 1 of the reason while im still single. Its just that I afraid i cant spend my time to please her.
I've thing that I want to do alone and I need sometimes to hang out with my friends. I dont want to lose my friends coz of the so called "Awek" want me to do this and that. Btw I hate SMS for a long time. I'll get boring in no times if there is no interesting topic to discuss or chat.

You're addicted to Gaming
Hah this is the main reason! I cant stand not playing games in 1 days. Its make me feel sick :P
Here I quote the post in this articles
Just remember, your guild isn’t going to keep you warm at night.
 Indeed but in our country do they keep us warm at night? I dont think so lalalalaaa~ :P

You're the Nice Guy
I am a nice guy and i'm proud of it! STFU and go find you're so called "badass" man. hah!

You're to shy
aaaah this 1 sure make me sick to the max! I just dont know how to overcome this probs :(
Anyone outhere willing to help me? >.>

You're broke
hmm money money money...Money make world goes around but i guess the one that make me broke are my smoking habits. Deng!
Plus my money juz enough to pay house rent,eat and sometimes its juz not enough.
aaaaaah thats sux!

You're boring
you think so? hahaha..
Its depend on who im talking with..
I can be boring if my talking friends are boring..
emm wait a minutes..I am boring type..
but I can be friendly and happy go lucky IF my talking friends are talkative and know how to communicate..
haa this is the truth :P

I guess thats all the thing that burden me
hehe..and i dont know when i will overcome this..
Juz wait and see i guess >.<

*Edited at 2nd March 2010, Enjoy d song~

2 comments: