Saturday, May 08, 2010

Show me your items!

This pic is just a joke! don't mind it!
Hah! These past 2 days, I dont know, out of a sudden, I've become curious bout what my guildies wearing for their weapon and equipments in EG Dekaron..
Well, of course you guys wanna know too right "IF" you're in my position..is their item very good, good enough or soso >.>
And obviously, every MMORPGers want to own a very very very good pieces or set for their character..
Hmm as for the reason, mainly they want to be the strongest in the games they playing but I think this is a little too far for me to reach... >.<
Well... I like the shining of the +7 items so that's why I make it xD
Plus you know, when people look at you wearing shining armor, they'll surely feel jealous >.<

Oh back to the story, since I've collected some screenshot of my guildies items, I've decided to share it with you guys...That's so kind of me right? Muahahaha xD

Note that If you want to share with my readers your equipment, talk to me in game and I'll take the screenies and post it..

For now, lets see what we got shall we? Laaiii~
Well since there's alot of ss i need to post, i'll make a link for their name below... 
Silk
SayurMAnis
ComePAkME
CuteGirl
Valkyrie
Botakman
xSoujiro

Well for the opening, of course I'll show my items first cause I'm the writer and you can't do anything bout it! Lolx xD 
*the bold texts above the picture is the in games names [IGN] and their class..

Well this Armguard got a story behind it..You can check it HERE!
this one also broke..but still, i'm wearing an armor exaclty like this but +1 Lolz xD
This 1 remains in memory..it's broke already *sob sob* :(

He really really should try to make his gear +6 at least >.<
ComePAkME - Incar Magician

CuteGirl - Incar Magician
Darn! +16% crit dmg..pain!
Well this is his current weapon! +8!! OMG!!! *edited* paca suda wep ni! huhu
Valkyrie - Segita Hunter
This bow is full socketed but he still searching for crit gems..you have any? xD

Botakman - Bagi Warrior
Adoi Larry...why you use 4% bah...
 xSoujiro - Azure Knight
I guess this is for show-off only? xD
 Well...I guess this is it for now..
Will add some more when I have the screenies
Laterszzzz~

Ps: Its hurt my soul to speak in english! Well I must go with the flow :P
Arez pinjam motto ko >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment