Monday, May 03, 2010

+7 145 Guardarm Quest part 2

The method that I'm gonna use is the safest method amongst all..
Here's how its works..
I'll fortify two or more of my guardarm until 1 of 'em fail..
then I'll fortify the fail piece until it equal to the another piece..
Got the idea?
Nvm lets do it! xD


Well since this is the part 2 of this quest..
So, I'll just continue the attempt from before.. :)

7th Attempt
No of Copper :36
Npc : Pablos, Loa
Both start at +0

1st piece failed at +3
here i'll will focus on fortifying the 1st piece
2nd piece failed at +4
same as before..I'll make 2nd piece +4 before I continue
2nd piece failed at +2
2nd piece failed at +4
both failed at +5
this method sure take a lot of copper =.="
1st piece failed at +4
1st piece failed at +4
1st piece failed at +2
duh bad luck coming!
1st piece failed at +3
Err I broke the rules and... 
manage to get the 1st piece into +6 xD
2nd piece failed at +5

Result of 7th Attempt
Woot!! +7 xD
Although it's plain but still it a +7!!
Look at the defences!
Plus, plain is more cheaper to socket xD

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Well..
I guess this is it!
See you soon with another quest xD



No comments:

Post a Comment