Sunday, April 04, 2010

Force to buy a new beast!! :(

Actually, based on the title above, I don't really mean "beast" as in the beast you watch in the movie or cartoon..its just a way to attract readers =P
Btw is there any beast like it out there? coz I like to buy 1 if there's any..
The real thing I mean..Its must be really fun to have a beast as a pet like in the digimon or pokemon series =D

Ahh..nuff said! Back to the main story..
4 days ago, my Asus Nvidia EN8500GT goes BOOM!!
And as the impact, my monitor can't display anything besides the small colorful block..based on what I read, my gc (graphic card) got artifact diseases..I've tried some of the solutions given but sadly there's nothing change.. :(
Oh and I should add here, my motherboard doesn't have vga slot! duh..

Besides that, its also made my life miserable and sux! As a gamers (am I?) no PC is equal to a death penalty!
No games, no designing, no programming and so many no no no...
But at least, my death penalty has been reduced..I can take over my friends laptop (thx to din and Sal) while they not around =P and that's mean I can read manga, update @ view my blog, 'fb'ing, watching movie and playing HoN..
Every night, I just wonder alone like a zombie cos its really hard for me to sleep at night to be honest..

But today, finally, I bought a Sapphire HD5670 made by ATI, thx to Zamer for the advice! Oh, actually I'm not an ATI big fans..I do dreaming to own 1 of them actually but my "kocek" not allowed me and it's hard for me to remember the series cos I don't like numbers..but after 2 nvidia cards had failed me, I decided to try the ATI and just wait and see what will happen next. =)
Wish me luck everyone! Hope we can last forever~

Ahh..here the preview of my new gc :-
As for the review you guys can always go to overclockersclub

Side note :-
Actually the money I've spend for this beast suppose to be for my mouse and my license.. Sadly, this gc is more important to me..*sobs sobs* :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment