Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Heroes of Newerth Open Beta!

I know its a little bit too late to write bout this, because they already decided the open beta date like 2 days ago..but still, who cares! Its not open yet so I still have time to share this info with my fellow readers ryte? xD

If you guys still didn't know what Open Beta means. Lets me tell you a little bit bout it..
Actually after developing some kind of games or system, they will test and run it in some phase. But here I'll make the story short and that will only leave us 3 things! Closed Beta, Open Beta and after they succeed in both ways they will released it! Get the idea? I'll add up some more to make it clear..

Closed Beta
In this phase, only people with the invitation will be enjoying participating in it. As for the HoN, only people with invitation key will be enjoying this games.

Open Beta
After succeed in closed beta, they will go through Open Beta. This is what people always waiting. That's mean they will open up the registration to all people..no more Invitation Key what-so-ever!!
You just need to wait till they open up for registration, register and enjoy =)
As for the HoN, the Open Beta is set to begin 
Wednesday, March 31 @ 4:00pm PST!
For Malaysian, thats gonna be like
Thursday, April 1 @ 7:00am 10:00am
Good to hear eh? Based on current countdown (you can check it HERE*..or just scrolled down this post..) it gonna be in 1 days and 15 hours!!
Ok before I lost my memory coz of the adrenaline that keep on increasing (what was that suppose to mean LOL) I'll tell you the last phase!

Released!
As I state it before, after they succeed in delivering both closed and open beta they will officially released it into public. This is where the thing become less exciting! Dem!
As for the HoN, after the released MAYBE all the players must purchased to play the games..and for Malaysian $30 is not cheap..but still if you want to enjoy the excitement you can purchased that and remember no one will scold or mad at you if you don't buy it though.. =)

Before I end this post, I'll remind @ give you the important link!

Hon Official Website
Hon Open Beta Countdown*

*this link only valid until the countdown of open beta completed. I don't know whats it gonna be later on LOL

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO REGISTER & IF you have problems @ need help during the registration, ask me and I'll try my best to help =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment